Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from www.wvweightloss.com/snacking.html .
- 2 1⁄3 cups chocolate protein powder (I use Champion Whey Stack)
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate square
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ounce chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter, cream cheese, peanut butter and chocolate in bowl in microwave and mix together very well. Add Splenda and vanilla, mix well again. Add pecans and protein powder and mix.
- Place in a baking pan, press down and refrigerate. When cooled and hardened, cut into 20 square bars. This does not get baked but the mixture will be warm from heating the first five ingredients in the microwave.