Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The aroma travels right into your senses !!
Make and share this Nutty Flavoured Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter over medium high heat.
- Allow to boil until lightly browned (do not burn).
- Remove from the heat, Add the garlic, salt and pepper and allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Steam the asparagus to the desired tenderness.
- Serve warm with the butter sauce ladled over it.
This is a very nice change from plain steamed asparagus! The browned butter does have a nutty flavor. (to the previous reviewer-It doesn't say it has nuts, it says NUTTY FLAVORED) :) Also liked the addition of the garlic. A great side for a leg of lamb. Made for Let's P-A-R-T-Y! December Cooking Event 2009.
there is nothing about nuts in the directions???