Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Nutty Flapjacks recipe from Food.com.
- Mix margarine and syrup together very gently.
- Mix the dry ingredients pour on the margarine mixture and mix well.
- Spread evenly in a greased Swiss roll tin and press down firmly.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven 190c for about 20 minutes.
- Cut into fingers while warm.
I found this recipe very easy. These are very similar to the Anzac biscuits we make here in Australia. I left it a bit late to cut them into bars so they broke a bit on cutting, but still tasted very nice. I am going to make these again and remember to cut them whilst warm next time. Another keeper for me. Thanks Tulip-Fairy