Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am not a fish lover, but my husband is. This is a great receipe I really love it. Easy and wonderful!
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 lb white fish fillet
- In shallow bowl combine mayo, mustard, sugar and cayenne pepper.
- Combine bread crumbs, nuts and coconut in a ziplock bag.
- Dip fish fillets in mayo mixture then shake in crumb mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes in buttered baking dish at 375 degrees.
Would not make this again. The mustard is too overwhelming and, I cut in in half to begin with. Would try the breading mix again.
I tried this recipe using cod. It was good, but I like fish and think I still prefer my fish prepared more plainly. This recipe hid the taste and texture of the fish just a little too much for my preference. I think, however, this recipe would be a good choice for those who are not big fans of fish since it does cover up the taste a bit.