Recipe by Nichole22333
My grandmother gave me this recipe. I made it for my husbands family get together. Ever since then I have been asked to make this every time we have a family reunion or holiday.
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cream 2 sticks of butter.
- Add 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, 2 cups all purpose flour, 2 tablespoons vanilla extract, and 1 1/3 cups of chopped pecans.
- Roll into a ball or lengthwise about the size of a finger.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet in preheated oven for 20-25 minute.
- Cool for 1 minute then roll in powdered sugar.