Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
I like this recipe because it taste really good plain and simple.
- Crush the peanuts or any other type of nuts that you like until preferred texture.
- Put in a bowl the 3 eggs, milk and peanuts (crushed).
- Then mix together for 1 minute.
- Add the olive oil in a pan (so it won't stick) then add the mixture to a medium heat setting.
- After 5 minutes cut a + shape cross width of the frying pan, so you have 4 pieces in even sizes. Then flip each piece over. Turn the element to low and put 2 slices of toast in the toaster.
- When the toast are done the eggs should be cooked then layer the 4 pieces on top of each other for a good egg sandwich.