Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chocolate cookie with chocolate chips! Awesome with or without adding nuts. Almonds are my favorite.
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup almonds or 1⁄2 cup pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- Cream sugar and butter in a mixer adding in egg and vanilla.
- Beat in flour, cocoa, and baking soda on a low speed.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts if desired.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-12 minutes.