Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Gift jar directions at bottom of the recipe - add onto a recipe card and attach to the gift! Or skip the gift making and indulge yourself with this treat!! NOTE: This recipe is to be prepared one QUART size wide mouth canning jar and will yield 16 bars.
- Creating the Gift in a Jar:
- Wash and thoroughly dry a 1-quart wide-mouth canning jar.
- Layer the ingredients in the jar as listed above starting with the flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, sugar, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and then walnuts - make sure to press firmly with a flat bottomed object after each addition; make the layers as level as possible.
- Secure the lid and decorate as desired; attach the instructions for making these cookies found below.
- NUTTY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES GIFT TAG:
- Additional ingredients to be added by the recipient: 1/2 cup butter, melted, and 3 eggs.
- BROWNIES INSTRUCTIONS:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and eggs.
- Add the contents of the jar, and stir until just moistened; do not overstir.
- Spread the batter evenly in a greased 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Cool completely in pan before cutting into 16 squares.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.