Recipe by Tina's Kitchen
If you are looking for a sweet treat to make for a party or family gathering that is quick and easy you have found what you are looking for. Everytime I make these they are gone in minutes.
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread crackers on foil lined cookie sheet.
- Melt butter add sugar and bring to a boil- boil 2 min.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour mixture over crackers evenly and sprinkle almonds over mixture.
- Bake in 350 oven until brown.
- Watch very carefully as it browns quick- 3-5 min.
- Let cool completely before removing from foil.
- (This is really important, if you do not let them cool they will break.).