Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
If you are looking for a sweet treat to make for a party or family gathering that is quick and easy you have found what you are looking for. Everytime I make these they are gone in minutes.
- Spread crackers on foil lined cookie sheet.
- Melt butter add sugar and bring to a boil- boil 2 min.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour mixture over crackers evenly and sprinkle almonds over mixture.
- Bake in 350 oven until brown.
- Watch very carefully as it browns quick- 3-5 min.
- Let cool completely before removing from foil.
- (This is really important, if you do not let them cool they will break.).
These are fabulous...and addicting!! I added about a 1/3-1/2 cup of brown sugar ALSO. It made them more like a toffee glaze!
I had these at a Christmas luncheon and went on here to search for the recipe. This is the one and they are great!!!! Very easy but delicious.