Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in a little Edmonds cookbook and didnt want to lose it
Make and share this Nutty Crunch Slice recipe from Food.com.
- Put sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut and nuts in a fry pan and stir continuously over a low heat for 6-8 minutes until coconut is a light golden brown. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Crush biscuits in a food processor until they are a fine crumb.
- Stir crumbs, apricot and ginger into the toasted nuts and seeds.
- Put butter and condensed milk into a saucepan and stir over low heat until butter is melted. Pour over dry ingrediants and mix thoroughly.
- Press mixture into a lightly greased shallow baking tin. Cover and refrigerate for one hour then remove and slice. Cover again and store in the fridge.