- 6 cups romaine lettuce
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper and mix until the sugar and salt dissolve, then whisk in the olive oil.
- In a salad bowl, toss together the lettuce, cranberries, pecans, onion, and crumbled feta then just before serving, drizzle with the dressing!