Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe from one of my bartending books, The Drinktionary. But I wouldn't buy the book unless you're a bartender... I made a few changes and added another liquor to increase it's flavor and potency. This is great for a warm post-dinner sweet treat. Make sure to put in a mug.
- 1⁄2 ounce hazelnut-flavored liqueur (frangelico is brand name, but generic works as well)
- 1⁄2 ounce raspberry liqueur (Razzmatazz is popular at my bar)
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka (smirnoff vanilla tastes best)
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a mug and fill with coffee.
- Don't forget to leave room for the whipped cream!
- Garnish with raspberry and mint leaf (optional).
That cup of coffee packs a punch! I liked the raspberry liqueur in it the best. But the mound of whipped cream did not hurt this recipe one bit! Made for *PAC Fall 2007* game