Recipe by bullwinkle
These are a little different than just chocolate dipped pretzels. I guessed at the time it takes to make these and it doesn't include the sitting time.
Top Review by Darlene Summers
bullwinkle,I make these in chocolate and in white chocolate for my married daughters all the time,because they love them,but I NEVER EVER thought to put chopped walnuts on them,Oh boy we really like them this way.Thank You Soooo Much, Darlene
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- 25 twisted pretzels
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine shortening and chocolate chips in a microvable safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes are until ingredients are melted.
- Stir until smooth.
- Carefully remove bowl from microwave.
- Place a sheet of wax paper on the counter or any flat surface.
- Dip each pretzel in chocolate mixture and place on waxed paper and quickly sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Let pretzels sit at room temperature for 1 hour or until chocolate is harden.