Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
My best best friend, Vadivu, wrote out this recipe in her beautiful writing and posted this to me, 4 months after we departed... I still miss her with all my heart and if I could make this yummy recipe and feed her with my hands, I would feel like I'm the luckiest person on planet Earth! May God keep my dear friend safe and happy always:)
- 200 g baking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- whipped cream, for decoration
- almonds, roasted and sliced,for decoration
- Melt chocolate with 2 tbspn hot water.
- Keep aside.
- Beat together eggs, vanilla essence and sugar until thick and creamy.
- Fold in the melted chocolate.
- Pour into a glass dish.
- Chill overnight in a refrigerator.
- The next day, pipe a ring of whipped cream around the edge and scatter the roasted almond slices on top.
- Serve with a sweet smile and a naughty look in those lovely twinkling eyes!