Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I usually make these around the holiday season...these will be gone in a blink-of-a-eye, they are so good, so make lots, you will need to.
- 6 ounces almond bark chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups peanuts or 2 cups mixed nuts
- Combine the chocolate almond bark, chocolate chips and peanut butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook, over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Pour in the nuts; stir well.
- Drop by tablespoon onto wax paper.
- Freeze for a couple of minutes to set quickly.
- Store in tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
Made these for my Christmas Party and they were awesome! I did you mixed nuts and chopped them coarsely, escpecially the brazil nuts because they are so big. Thanks for a great easy recipe KITTENCAL BASS ; )