Prep 35 mins
Cook 12 mins
Everyone loves these buttery cookies chock full of chocolate and nuts. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
Make and share this Nutty Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- heat oven to 375*F.
- in large mixer bowl combine brown sugar, sugar, egg and vanilla. beat at med speed scraping bowl often, until mixed.
- add flour, baking soda and salt, continue beating until well mixed.
- by hand, stir in walnuts and chocolate.
- drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto cookie sheet.
- bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- cool before removing from cookie sheet.
Excellant base recipe that can be changed up . I used chopped peanuts and 4 ounces of semi sweet baking chocolate chopped in varois sized chips and chunks. The cookies are have wonderful crisp edges and a soft chewy center. Leaving on the cookie sheet to cool is a MUST they are very soft until completly cooled. Made for Photo Tag. A keeper for me .