Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you like chocolate - you will love this! It calls for pecans, but I don't usualy put those on. I have been known to put Cool Whip on each slice.
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease bottom only of 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix chocolate chips, brown sugar and peans, set aside. Make cake mix as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chip mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpic k inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Store tightly covered.