Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 min
- 295.73 ml chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 177.44 ml Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 118.29 ml dry roasted peanuts
- 59.14 ml semisweet mini chocolate chips
- LINE a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil, extending over edges of pan. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, hazelnut spread and melted butter in a medium bowl. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- HEAT white baking chips and peanut butter in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat an additional 20 to 30 seconds, or until white chips are completely melted. Stir. Spread evenly over graham mixture.
- SPRINKLE peanuts and mini chocolate chips evenly over peanut butter mixture. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Cut into 2 x 1-inch bars.