Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 min
- 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- LINE a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil, extending over edges of pan. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, hazelnut spread and melted butter in a medium bowl. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- HEAT white baking chips and peanut butter in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat an additional 20 to 30 seconds, or until white chips are completely melted. Stir. Spread evenly over graham mixture.
- SPRINKLE peanuts and mini chocolate chips evenly over peanut butter mixture. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Cut into 2 x 1-inch bars.