Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Enjoy this creamy, rich, low fat shake with a friend. This makes a large shake depending on the size of the banana, so get 2 straws to share. One of the RSC recipes.
- 1 banana (reserve 1 inch angle slice for garnish)
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons Frangelico (optional) or 2 tablespoons Godiva original chocolate liqueur, Optional for drinkers (optional)
- 1 tablespoon prepared whipped cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peanut butter
- 4 -6 peanuts
- chocolate syrup
- Place Shake ingredients in blender with 4 ice cubes and blend till silky smooth.
- Prepare garnish:.
- Spread peanut butter over end of banana and press nuts into it.
- Slice part way through naked side.
- Place on rim of glass by pushing the cut side on rim.
- Pour shake into glass.
- Top with cream and drizzle chocolate syrup.
Had a lot of fun making this shake, especially since I don't usually get so fancy in the presentation! Will tell you, though, I doubled the recipe & got 2 nice-sized, satisfying shakes for 2 very appreciative non-alcoholic drinkers! Thanks again, Rita, for a keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed in This Round's On Me!]