Recipe by Sonya01
More Peanut butter.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I wasn't ready to cook my own pumpkin for this, so instead I substituted some baked yams, which, I realize, changed the intended taste a bit, but the resulting triangles were VERY TASTY LITTLE BUGGERS, nonetheless! Now I'm encouraged to try them using pumpkin just to check out the difference in taste! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my partners in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #22]
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons kraft* smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon french honey mustard dressing (i use KRAFT)
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄3 cup finely diced cooked pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced cooked carrot
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 sheets puff pastry, cut into 18 squares
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream, peanut butter and dressing until smooth. Add chicken, pumpkin and carrots, season to taste and mix until combined.
- Dvivide mixture between pastry squares and spoon into centre of each. Brush edges with some egg, fold over pastry to form a triangle and press edges to seal.
- Place onto a greased oven tray and brush tops with remaining egg. Bake at 220°C for 12-15 minutes, until golden. Serve.