Nutty Chicken Strips With Honey Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine bread crumbs, almonds, cilantro, and curry powder.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, beat the egg, and milk.
- Dip the chicken strips in flour, then in the egg mixture.
- Then place in the resealable bag in step 1, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 5-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink, and drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients, and serve with chicken.