Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Knocks spots off a take away! Very quick and easy.
Make and share this Nutty Chicken Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Finely slice one quarter of the chili pepper then put the rest in a food processor with the ginger, garlic, cilantro stalks and one third of the leaves.
- Whizz to a rough paste with a splash of water if needed.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan then quickly brown the chicken chunks fo 1 minute
- Stir in the paste for another minute then add the peanut butter, broth and yogurt.
- When the sauce is gently bubbling, cook for 10 mins until the chicken is just cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in most of the remaining cilantro then scatter the rest over he top with the chopped chili.
- Serve with rice or mashed sweet potato.