Knocks spots off a take away! Very quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely slice one quarter of the chili pepper then put the rest in a food processor with the ginger, garlic, cilantro stalks and one third of the leaves.
- 2Whizz to a rough paste with a splash of water if needed.
- 3Heat the oil in a frying pan then quickly brown the chicken chunks fo 1 minute
- 4Stir in the paste for another minute then add the peanut butter, broth and yogurt.
- 5When the sauce is gently bubbling, cook for 10 mins until the chicken is just cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- 6Stir in most of the remaining cilantro then scatter the rest over he top with the chopped chili.
- 7Serve with rice or mashed sweet potato.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 303.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: