Prep 6 mins
Cook 12 mins
Knocks spots off a take away! Very quick and easy.
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 ounces cilantro, stalks roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bitesize chunks
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 7 ounces Greek yogurt
- Finely slice one quarter of the chili pepper then put the rest in a food processor with the ginger, garlic, cilantro stalks and one third of the leaves.
- Whizz to a rough paste with a splash of water if needed.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan then quickly brown the chicken chunks fo 1 minute
- Stir in the paste for another minute then add the peanut butter, broth and yogurt.
- When the sauce is gently bubbling, cook for 10 mins until the chicken is just cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in most of the remaining cilantro then scatter the rest over he top with the chopped chili.
- Serve with rice or mashed sweet potato.