- 2 pie crusts, i use the ones in the dairy section
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- red food coloring, optional
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Let the shells come to room temperature.
- Fit them into a 8x8 baking pan, you may have to cut, stretch, pat, them in.
- Bake at 375* for 15 minutes, or until done.
- In saucepan, mix pie filling, pineapple, sugar, cornstarch and food coloring.
- Bring to a boil, stirring.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour into cooled crust.