Recipe by nemokitty
This is so easy and tasty! Found it in Taste of Home magazine.
Top Review by DeeVaFoodie
I'm sorry but I have to agree with another reviewer and just flat out say this stuff is FABULOUS! The only change I made was that I only used 1/4 cup of butter and found that to be plenty. But oh my, this dish is dangerously easy to throw together and all that much harder to walk away from the bowl after it's done! Thank you so much for sharing the recipe nemokitty! Excellent dish! Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- fresh coarse ground black pepper, to taste