Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
- 2 ounces brie cheese or 2 3⁄4 ounces camembert cheese
- 2 teaspoons ice cream topping (desired flavor)
- 1 tablespoon pecan pieces or 1 tablespoon walnut pieces
- 1 flat bread or 2 -3 unsalted crackers
- 1 apples or 1 pear, sliced
- Remove rind from cheese and place cheese cheese in the center of a nonmetal plate or small shallow baking dish.
- Spoon your favorite ice cream topping over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with pecans or walnuts.
- Cook uncovered in microwave on 100% power about 15 seconds or till cheese begins to melt and lose its shape.
- Serve immediately with flat bread or unsalted crackers and apple or pear slices.
No very nice: the combination of the cheese (I used Camembert) and the topping is not a very happy one. Needs to be in the microwave longer than 15 secs (I had to zap it for about 1 minute on 950 W before it started to melt).