Recipe by KellyMac6
Found this recipe in my Kitchen Aid mixer manual. I am sure it can be made just as easily without the mixer though. Cooking time is chill time.
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- crackers or vegetables, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except pecans and crackers in mixer bowl.
- Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer.
- Turn to speed 4 and beat about 1 minute, or until well blended.
- On waxed paper, shape mixture into a ball.
- Roll ball in chopped pecans.
- Wrap in waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until serving time.