Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different take on the traditional apple dip - uses apple sauce and salted peanuts! Recipe is from my Hometown Recipes For the Holidays cookbook.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 3 apples, cored and sliced
- Combine the cream cheese, applesauce, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl and beat well using a mixer. Stir in the peanuts. Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate any left-overs.