Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the back of the cake mix box.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 tablespoons butter (not spread or tub product) or 4 tablespoons margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup cashews, chopped
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray or grease with softened butter or margarine.
- Combine first five ingredients together in a large mixing bowl; mix on low speed for one minute.
- Scrape down sides with a spatula and beat for another minute.
- Spread batter (it will be thick) in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle cashews and chips over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on a cake rack for at least 30 minutes.