Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to make and delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Sift dry ingredients and blend with butter-sugar mixture.
- Press evenly into 13 X 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Spread creamy peanut butter immediately over top.
- Let stand until cool.
- Melt milk chocolate morsels and combine with corn syrup and water.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly over peanut butter; let stand until set.