Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink is oh so yummy. I don't make it often because I hate to clean my blender, but it is always worth it. Serve ib a hurrican glass.
- 2 ounces Frangelico
- 1 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄2 ounce chocolate syrup
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 ice cubes
- whipped cream (optional)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- Blend ice first until slightly crushed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shvings if desired.
This was a very tasty but slightly thin milkshake. The creme de cacao & frangelico went together perfectly. :)
This was an excellent shake! I used low cal ice cream and zero calorie chocolate syrup. I skipped the whipped cream and shaving, but this drink was still very tasty with the changes!
very interesting! I personally think it tastes just like a McDonald's milkshake, so keep it away from the kids! lol DH was thrilled that the smallest bottle of Creme de Cacao we could find was huge lol I know I over poured the alcohol *oops* but still turned out great!