Recipe by SlipC
This dish is great for potluck dinners.
Top Review by Miss Annie
A great tasting salad. It was good and crunchy; tart and sweet. All of the flavors complimented each other. This recipe is easy to prepare with simple ingredients. It makes a lovely salad to look at, and especially to eat. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe.
- 1 package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups chopped green onions
- 1 (6 ounce) can ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄2 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Set aside the noodle seasoning packet:crush the noodles and place in a large bowl.
- Add the slaw mix, broccoli, olives, sunflower seeds and almonds.
- In a container with a tight fitting lid, combine the sugar, vinegar, oil and contents of seasoning packet: shake well.
- Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.