Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Tops courtesy of Walnut Marketing Board.
- 1 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup california walnut, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup kiwi fruit, peeled and cubed (about 3 kiwifruit)
- 2 cups thinly sliced peeled peaches (about 4 medium)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- Mix oats and walnuts in 13x9x2" baking pan.
- Combine 1/4 cup of the maple syrup and butter in small heavy saucepan. Bring to boil. Pour maple syrup mixture over oat mixture; stir to blend well.
- Bake 10 minutes in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally. Bake until mixture is golden and crisp, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes longer. Cool granola completely in pan. (Can be prepared one week ahead. Store in airtight container at room temperature).
- Gently toss strawberries, peaches, blueberries, kiwifruit and remaining 3 tablespoons maple syrup in large bowl to blend. Divide half of the kiwifruit mixture among 6 parfait or wine glasses. Sprinkle each parfait with half the granola mixture, dividing equally. Top each with half the yogurt. Repeat layers. Serve immediately.