Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A twist on a classic for all my fellow blue cheese lovers.
Make and share this Nutty Blue Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb whole wheat elbow macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, combine all cheeses over low heat, stirring constantly until cheeses are just melted.
- Taste and season as desired with salt and pepper.
- Add pasta to cheeses and stir to coat.
- Transfer to serving plate and top with nuts.
- Serve warm.