A twist on a classic for all my fellow blue cheese lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- 2Meanwhile, combine all cheeses over low heat, stirring constantly until cheeses are just melted.
- 3Taste and season as desired with salt and pepper.
- 4Add pasta to cheeses and stir to coat.
- 5Transfer to serving plate and top with nuts.
- 6Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Blue Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 340.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: