Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from a recipe from Peanut Bureau of Canada. I haven't tried it, but it sounds good. Let me know!
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and whisk.
- Bring to boil over high heat, then reduce temperature to low and simmer 10 minutes Cool to room temperature.
Interesting, very creamy, mild flavor. I used it on chicken breasts. I doubled the hot sauce and it was still mild.