Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you like nuts, you will love this. Not as sweet as some squares. I have a walnut tree and have lots of walnuts every year and this is my favorite walnut recipe. It comes from Company's Coming Cookbook.
- Beat eggs slightly in bowl (I use electric mixture).
- Add sugar and vanilla, mix well.
- Mix in flour, soda and nuts.
- Spread in greased 8x8-inch (20x20cm) pan.
- I line the pan with greased foil wrap and it makes removing them a lot easier.
- This is very thick and if you wet your hands it is easier to spread around, doesn't have to be pressed evenly flat.
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 20 minutes.