1/2 Photos of Nutty Banana Oatmeal
This is a quick and delicious breafast. You can also add half a scoop of whey protein powder at the end to make it perfectly balanced nutritionally.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the oatmeal in a large microwavable bowl and stir in the craisins and nuts.
- 2Add the chopped bananas and milk and stir.
- 3Microwave on high for 3 minutes stirring every minute until the oatmeal is cooked and creamy.
- 4Watch the bowl in the last minute because the oatmeal may overflow if the bowl is not large enough.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Banana Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 138.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 16.2 g