1/1 Photo of Nutty Baked Caramel Corn
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe comes from a neighbor we used to have. She'd bring it to all the neighborhood gatherings. VERY YUMMY! Having said that... I haven't tried actually making it yet, so if you decide to try it, let me know what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Place popped popcorn into a large 4" deep buttered baking pan and place it in the oven to keep warm.
- 3In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- 4Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt.
- 5Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 6Boil without stirring for 5 minutes.
- 7Remove from the heat and quickly stir in the soda & vanilla.
- 8Remove popcorn from the oven.
- 9Slowly pour syrup mixture over popcorn and add nut mix, mixing well.
- 10Butter a 15.5"x10.5"x1" baking pan.
- 11Turn all into the pan.
- 12Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 13Remove from oven & cool completely.
- 14Break or cut apart.
- 15Store in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Baked Caramel Corn
Serving Size: 1 (794 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1296.3
- Calories from Fat 712
- Total Fat 79.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 1395.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 82.5 g
- Protein 20.2 g