Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
This is one of the best salads I've tried. I found it at Kraft and it's super easy.
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Good Seasons oriental sesame salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked, shredded (about 3 cups)
- 1 (1 1/4 lb) napa cabbage or 1 (1 1/4 lb) bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- COMBINE peanut butter, salad dressing mix, crushed red pepper, vinegar, oil and water in medium saucepan. Cook on medium-low heat until peanut butter is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- ADD chicken; cook until heated through, stirring constantly.
- TOSS cabbage with red bell peppers in large bowl. Add chicken mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with peanuts just before serving.