Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A favorite of my kids! They love this stuff on apples and pears.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cream cheese and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in pecans.
- Serve with sliced apples or pears for dipping.
This was very good! I only used about 3/4 cup pecans - that was plenty - and everyone loved this with their apples!