Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made this up with what I had on hand. I like dairy-free smoothies.
- 3⁄4 cup apple cider or 3⁄4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 frozen banana, and broken into chunks
- 3 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- sugar (I used 3 packets of Splenda) or honey (I used 3 packets of Splenda) or Splenda sugar substitute, to taste (I used 3 packets of Splenda)
- Blend everything in a blender.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
I never liked smoothies with nut butter before. But WOW, has this ever changed my mind! I used a natural honey-sweetened peanut butter and it was fabulous! Thanks for sharing! UPDATE: I tried this with cashew butter, and that was amazing too! Planning to use almond next!
Delicious! My DD's loved this! I used apple juice, 1 tsp sugar, and 1 tsp honey, though next time I think I'll only use the 1 tsp honey, because it's already sweet. We loved it Engrossed. Thanks! Made for Zaar Tag.
I enjoyed this a lot! I used apple juice and unsweetened natural peanut butter and I thought it was VERY sweet without adding any sugar or honey! I would definately recommend tasting it before adding any sweetener. I used my Magic Bullet and it filled the mug perfectly. Thank you!