Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you are a fan of hazelnut flavored coffee you will love this recipe. Amarula is an African liqueur made from the marula fruit; it lends a creamy caramel flavor to this coffee. It is usually sold along side Kahlua in the liquor store. Great for after dinner and the flavors are light enough to ensure all your guests will enjoy! You and your friends will love this one!
- 21.26 g Amarula cream liqueur
- 21.26 g Frangelico
- 113.39 g fresh brewed coffee
- whipped cream (topping)
- finely chopped nuts, topping (optional)
- Pour Amarula and Frangelico into coffee glass or clear mug.
- Fill glass or mug with hot coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with nuts if desired.
*Mmmmmmm*, was this ever good!!!! I decided to chill it, and served over ice! :) Too hot right now for hot coffee! ;) Wonderful cold, though!!!! :) Thanks so much for a naughty morning treat! ;) :) heehee!! ;) :)
Delish, loved it. Great combo! (Made for This Rounds on Me) Cheers Nc, for another great bevy ;) ~V
Lovely taste. Like Kim said we gotta have the whipped cream. It's even better :P Thanks Cheryl. Made for Rounds' on Me