1/4 Photos of Nutter Butter Snowmen
Kathy at Food.com's Note:
This is a fun no-bake recipe that is easy for kids to decorate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g white chocolate candy melts
- 32 mini chocolate chips (eyes)
- 8 orange Tic Tac mints, cut in half (nose)
- 48 miniature M&M's chocolate candies (buttons)
- 16 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies (body)
- wax paper
- 1Microwave the candy melts until smooth.
- 2Dip Nutter Butter cookies (front only) in the white candy melts, place on wax paper.
- 3Before the candy sets, press two mini chocolate chips onto the snowmen for eyes.
- 4Add half a tic tac as the nose.
- 5Add 3 mini M&Ms as buttons.
- 6Using a toothpick, dab a tiny bit of melted white candy melts onto the eyes. (optional).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutter Butter Snowmen
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 64.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mini chocolate chips
Tic Tac mints
miniature M&M's chocolate candies