- 226.79 g white chocolate candy melts
- 32 mini chocolate chips (eyes)
- 8 orange Tic Tac mints, cut in half (nose)
- 48 miniature M&M's chocolate candies (buttons)
- 16 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies (body)
- wax paper
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave the candy melts until smooth.
- Dip Nutter Butter cookies (front only) in the white candy melts, place on wax paper.
- Before the candy sets, press two mini chocolate chips onto the snowmen for eyes.
- Add half a tic tac as the nose.
- Add 3 mini M&Ms as buttons.
- Using a toothpick, dab a tiny bit of melted white candy melts onto the eyes. (optional).