1/3 Photos of Nutter Butter Puppy Dogs
Kathy at Food.com's Note:
I'm still trying to decide if these look more like puppies or monkeys.
My Private Note
puppy d ...
Units: US | Metric
- 8 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 16 edible candy eyes (you can sub white icing and a dot of black icing)
- 8 peanut butter candy melts
- 8 caramels
- 1/8 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- black decorating gel
- 1/4 cup melted peanut butter chips or 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1Attach eyes using a dab of melted peanut butter chips .
- 2Ears: Cut the caramels in half. Shape each piece of caramel into a log by rolling between your palms. Flatten the lower half slightly so it bells out. Generally, shape it to resemble floppy ears. Using melted peanut butter chips attach an ear on each side.
- 3Attach a peanut butter candy melt (muzzle) to the lower half of the Nutter Butter cookie using a dab of melted peanut butter chips.
- 4Melt/microwave the semi sweet chocolate chips in a zip lock plastic bag. Snip off a corner and pipe a nose on each puppy dog.
- 5Optional: Using the black decorating gel pipe a mouth below the nose. I use a fine tip paint brush for this step.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutter Butter Puppy Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 89.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
edible candy eyes
peanut butter candy melts