- 1⁄2 lb Nutter Butter sandwich cookies (basically a package)
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 lb almond bark
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind or smash Nutter Butter cookies into smithereens. Using a food processor works best.
- Combine all ingredients and mix by hand till it's ready to roll into little balls whatever size you like.
- Melt the almond bark in crock pot or double boiler. (Add wax or shortening to help it smooth).
- Dip the balls in chocolate and let cool on wax paper or parchment paper.