- 15 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 2 ounces white chocolate candy melts
- 2 ounces white chocolate candy melts, plus
- pink food coloring or red food coloring
- 2 ounces peanut butter chips, plus
- 1⁄2-1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate chips
- multi-color non-pareils
- wax paper
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay a sheet of wax paper on the counter top.
- Vanilla Ice Cream: Put 2 oz. white candy melts to a small dish. At 50% power, microwave the candy melts for about a minute. Stir, then microwave in 15-20 second internals. Do not overcook. If you do, add a bit of vegetable shortening and stir.
- Dip top half of Nutter Butter cookies into the melted candy, then lay on wax paper. Sprinkle with multi-color non-pareils and top with an M&M.
- Strawberry Ice Cream: Add red/pink food coloring to white candy melts. Repeat dipping/decorating process used above.
- Chocolate Ice Cream: Put peanut butter chips and semisweet chocolate chips in a small dish. Use just enough semisweet chocolate to get a nice chocolate ice cream color. Microwave at 50% power for 45 seconds, continue in 15-20 second intervals until melted. I like adding a little bit of shortening. Repeat dipping/decorating process used above.
- Allow to harden and enjoy.