Delicious frozen peanut butter pie. Cook time is actually freezer time. From Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese Product Cookbook.
- To make crust*, crush the cookies in a zipper style plastic bag with a rolling pin, or in a food processor.
- Mix cookie crumbs with butter.
- Press into bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Let stand 1/2 hour or until pie can be cut.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping and additional cookies if desired.
- Special extra: Just before serving, drizzle chocolate flavored syrup on plates.
- *Ifdesired, omit Nutter Butter cookie crust and use an oreo crust instead.