1/4 Photos of Nutter Butter Easter Chicks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 12 ounces yellow candy melts or 12 ounces white chocolate candy melts, with
- yellow food coloring (must be an oil-based coloring)
- 8 orange Tic Tac mints (beak)
- black decorating gel (eyes) or icing (eyes)
- wax paper
- 1Cut the Tic Tacs in half to form the chick's beak. Set aside.
- 2Melt the candy coating as directed on the package. I use the microwave. If using white candy melts, add enough yellow food coloring to get a bright yellow tint.
- 3Dip the Nutter Butter cookies in the melted candy coating, shake off the excess, then lay on the wax paper. Allow the coating to harden, about 10-20 minutes.
- 4Pipe eyes on each chick. Add eyebrows or eye lashes if you like -- I think it gives them more personality.
- 5Beak: Attach the beak using a bit of melted candy coating.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutter Butter Easter Chicks
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow candy melts
Tic Tac mints