- 1 graham cracker crust
- 24 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Get a bowl.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, powder sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Take the nutter butter cookies break them in chunks big and small chunks and fold into same mixture bowl.
- Spoon into gram cracker pie crust and spoon your whip cream topping on top of the filling,.
- Garnish with remaining nutter butter cookies and crumb the edgesof the pie.
- Before serving put it in the freezer for one hour.