Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Very good i made for Thanksgiving by the end of the day it was gone
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 24 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- Get a bowl.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, powder sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Take the nutter butter cookies break them in chunks big and small chunks and fold into same mixture bowl.
- Spoon into gram cracker pie crust and spoon your whip cream topping on top of the filling,.
- Garnish with remaining nutter butter cookies and crumb the edgesof the pie.
- Before serving put it in the freezer for one hour.
I made it for a Christmas event and everyone loved it, it was gone so quickly! Thanks!
This is a fantastic recipe. Another thing you can do as a variation is, instead of doing a graham cracker crust, to take the same amount of Nutter Butter cookies, crush them finely and mix with 3 tablespoons of melted butter, press into a pie plate to make a Nutter Butter crust. Doing this is more time consuming and does make the crust more difficult to slice through, but I figured I'd mention it. Thanks for the recipe! I had completely forgotten about it until I saw it here.