Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found peanut butter cookies on sale and decided to change the oreo ball recipe to peanut butter. They are a really nice addition to a christmas cookie plate.
- 1 lb Nutter Butter sandwich cookies or 1 lb any type peanut butter cookie
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 lb chocolate almond bark
- Crush nutter butter cookies.
- Add cream cheese, mix well with a blender.
- Mix with hands as well, to make sure the cookies and cream cheese are well incorporated.
- Roll into balls.
- Dip into almond bark.
- Let dry on waxed paper.
I have never had or heard of oreo balls but these are out of this world!!